RV ventilation has never been easier than with a MaxxFan. They’ve been used in the US RV market since 1988, and they are now exclusively available from Coast to Coast. The MaxxFan Plus and the MaxxFan Deluxe, both have a manual option and an electric opening option, and they also have a ceiling mounted control panel that is easy to use and read.
• Removable flyscreen – simply twist the L-clamps and remove for cleaning!
• Installs onto all standard 14” x 14” (356mm x 356mm) roof openings
• Powerful 10-speed fan motor
• Fan can run even if the lid is closed (select ‘Ceiling Fan Mode’) and can be
used in “intake” and “exhaust” modes
• Provides over 900CFM, keeping your RV cool and comfortable
• Twin lifting arms limit vibrations cause by wind when in the ‘open’ position
Amp Draw on High: 2.6A
Amp Draw on Low: 0.17A
Dimensions (closed): 461L x 420W x 97H (mm)
Dimensions (open): 461L x 420W x 311H (mm)
Installed Weight: 4.4kg
Roof Thickness: 50mm (min) – 110mm (max)